Symbolic play reassures the primal anxiety of the child. Psychomotor promotes the deep reassurance play essential for the harmonious development of the pre primary child.
Acquiring an awareness of their own body and the right to protect it (protection against abuse), and an integrated developmental maturity.
- Ability to love, value and respect himself and peers.
- Respect of environment, equipment, rules of social life.
4) Self – confidence
Control of emotions, adjustment to difficulties, ability to take risks, ability to make own decisions, non - violent behaviour.
5) Ability to wonder and enquire
- Non-verbal communication through body language.
- Verbal communication through explanation of feelings and emotions as well as thoughts and ideas.
6) Acquisition of a variety of fundamental perceptual and academic concepts
- E.g. space orientation, space and time organization and orientation, laterality.
- E.g. comparison, symbolization, representation, difference between thought and action.
- To bring the child from the pleasure to play to the pleasure to think.
- Holistic development of social , physical, emotional, cognitive aspect of the child.
- Uniquely aknowledges the emotional basis of learning.
- Aquire the capacity to deal with conflict in a nonviolent way.